Meet Karin Wald
I have dedicated myself to providing unparalleled service, product knowledge and professional standards to each and every mortgage transaction I handle.
Mortgage lending has become very challenging and sophisticated in today's ever-changing financial quagmire. The decisions you make can have significant consequences for years to come. I am committed to educating my clients, as well as guiding them through all of their options in order to make the best financial decision regarding their new home purchase.
My business is built upon referrals, and my goal is to exceed your service expectations throughout each step of the home financing process. Competitive rates and fees, along with a wide variety of programs, enable me to help more homebuyers achieve their goals. Allow me to put my 10 years of experience to work for you.
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
As a first time homebuyer Karin gave me great comfort in the process of my first home purchase. I had worked with many brokers trying to initiate an FHA loan, each broker told me that FHA loans were a poor choice and hard to do, especially the 203k Rehab loans, until I met Karin. Karin explained the whole process and was eager to help me originate a loan with FHA. She was hands on the entire time and always extremely quick to answer any questions I had along the way. I would strongly urge anyone, first time or experienced homebuyer, to choose Karin for their financing needs, her expertise and care are unmatched.
Thanks for all of your help, Karin. You made a complicated purchase as easy as possible for us!
Thank you so much for all your help and answers to my endless questions. You made the whole process so much easier! We couldn’t have done this without you! Thank you!
Kate, Joel & Grace
There are a lot of myths about financing a new home – and we’re here to dispel them for you! Here are some of the most commonly held “mortgage myths”:
- You need a 20% down payment to purchase a home. False! You may qualify for an FHA mortgage or other special program that can reduce the amount of down payment you need.
- Getting pre-approved costs a lot of money. False! At Bell Mortgage, you can apply for online or in-person pre-approval, and it’s fast and free!
- You should wait until you are ready to buy to find out what mortgage you qualify for. False! You should get pre-approved 6 months before you’re ready to move. That allows you more time to save, repair credit issues or even look for a home.
- All mortgage companies are alike: False! Our Bell Mortgage team brings years of financing experience and the region’s largest mortgage bank to your home loan! That means competitive rates, programs, costs and unequaled personal service.
About Super Mortgage Professionals
Karin Wald was named to both the 2014 and 2015 lists of Super Mortgage Professionals, independently chosen by the homeowners they serve and approved by industry leaders. This annual list is compiled by Twin Cities Business, Minneapolis-St. Paul magazine and Crescendo Business Services, an Eagan-based market research company. It includes only about 130 mortgage professionals who successfully navigate mortgages.
Mortgage professionals named to the list were graded on customer service, integrity, market knowledge, communication, closing preparation, finding the best rates and overall satisfaction. Each professional went through a rigorous screening process, then was reviewed by a panel of mortgage and real estate industry experts selected to participate in the process based on their experience and knowledge of the industry.